Saturday 16 March 2013

Crochet Along

Happy Weekend Lovelies
Hope you are well!

I have joined a new project, my first ever crochet along.

 
The group is over on Ravelry and has been organised by the lovely SewCanny.

It started yesterday and a 6x6 inch square pattern will be published each week until the middle of August in order to make a fabulous blanket!
 
So I chose my yarn..........
 
 
and set to work on my first square.....

 
A very pretty pattern from the lovely Lucy over at Attic24.  The Summer Garden Granny Square.
 
And Ta-Dah first square complete!

I think I'm going to make two of each design in order to create a substantial sized blanket.
See you soon!


xxx





14 comments:

  1. Love those colours - am I recognising a Stylecraft 'Meadow'?! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely patterns, but also the colours are so beautiful. Can imagine, how the blanket will look like when it's finished, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have a look across at Ravelry now. I love the square CAL's. Your first looks wonderful, I love the colours. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colours ... have fun with the CAL!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really pretty and the colours you have chosen are gorgeous.Will be lovely when it is complete.X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours, good luck with keeping up! You are braver than me (I know I would fall behind big time!) Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a nice thing to do, i'll have a look too!
    You are using lovely colors... Mirjamxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on your blanket! Your chose some lovely colours.

    Happy Sunday,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours, wish I could commit to something like this but I'm too lazy..hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful colours - have fun with the CAL!

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty square!! Lovely colors! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty colours! I love starting on a new blanket...so much lovely crochet to look forward to!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Thanks for sharing lovely x

    ReplyDelete