Did you miss me? Ive missed you and am looking forward to getting back into the bloggy swing of things over the next few weeks.
I hope you all had a magical Christmas and the start of the new year has been good to you.
We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and we are gradually getting back to our day to day routine.
I'm not very good with resolutions (I seem to fail quite miserably) but this year I have set myself some goals (see, taking a different approach here, in the hope I can fulfil them!)
1. I aim to teach myself to knit (with a little help from my lovely mummy)
3. I am on Mission crochet cushion covers
5. Start a bit of cross stitch
6. Learn to machine sew - Hubby paid for me to go on a one day sewing course at the end of this month, I am tres excited!
7. Learn so new crochet techniques - I have started with Amigurumi
Little Miss celebrated her 3rd birthday yesterday. 3 - I can't quite believe it, where does time go?
I think she had a magical day