Monday 30 July 2012

Weekend Roundup

Sunshine and showers best describes the weather round these parts.  Making the most of the sunny weather when it's here then snuggling down when the rain sets in.

On Friday afternoon we headed to my sisters BeAuTiFuL home for tea and cake.  She and my brother-in-law have a gorgeous garden too so here are a few floral snaps..................


Busy Bees



I do so LoVe Hydrangeas




Loving this vibrant red!



Not seen many butterflies this year :(



Saturday was spent pottering about at home, crocheting, watching the Cycling Road Race for the Olympics.  Also met up with a lady who wants me to sell my Scrabble Art in her shop, which is very exciting - more to follow on that one :)

Then Sunday morning, as the weather was half decent, we headed off to Hayling Island.


It was lovely and quiet but rather windy!!


Having fun with rocks



GoRgEoUs baby toes in the pebbles!



Kite Surfers



OOh, just wanted to say a BIG thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me, I do so LoVe reading them and hello to all my new followers and my wonderful regulars :)

Hope you all had a super duper weekend!

xxx




6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Another beautiful post and great pictures! Your babies are super cute and that beach looks so peaceful.
    Enjoy your week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those baby toes!!!

    Your sister's garden has some beautiful flowers - great
    photos.

    Hope that you have a lovely week
    and enjoy yourself between the sunhine and the showers.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had flowers in my garden it just brightens my mood when I see flowers. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Victoria,
    you could just smell the sea air on these wonderful pictures!! soo cute.
    We have very change able weather still here in the Lake district!!
    Have a week full off fun.
    love Maria x
    Ps Yep I loved the opening ceremony too (previous post) Especially the queen and James Bond!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures of your visit to the sea, the lovely toes, the clouds, the water, the kids.
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely pictures! Love all of them! But you Sweetpeas are the best :o)
    Happy week to you all
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete